My Christmas break began a day early from teaching middle schoolers. Snow began this morning at 6:00 AM with the possibility of 6 to 12 inches throughout the day. School was cancelled which means that we will have our Christmas concert and class parties in January.
Peppermint Patty and Charlotte Bronte (moorit smirslet) anticipate supper. Patty was to leave for her new home today along with Emily Bronte but that was postponed.
Breeding was really late this year for some reason. Looks like some lambs will come late April.
Tundra peers around the barn trying to decide whether to visit me or not. We planned on separating our breeding groups this weekend. Plans have changed!!
Here's the 2nd breeding group of Annie, Sprinkles and Gina. They have all been settled and are waiting to be moved here to our house for lambing. Gina (black yuglet) will be the first to lamb during the first week of April (maybe).
Do we really have to come out today? What about supper in the barn?